Tuesday 3 February 2009

My profile



My name is Céline Challe, I've been 18 years old since January the ninth of this year.
I live in Rance ( near Chimay in South Belgium ) and I have got two brothers and one sister. I actually have an elder brother an two other triplets. It is my particularity. I am finishing my secondary study at the college of Chimay. I am a member of the last year students' committee, I'm the vice president. this year, we are going to organise a rock festival during our ending year party, I am very nervous because I have got a lot of responsibilities. And I hope my proudest moment will be the success of the CHIMAY SPRING FESTIVAL with rock bands such as Doctor Lektroluv, Malibu Stacy, Marcus, The Subs, BaliMurphy, Jeronimo and others! The main characteristics of my personality are susceptibility, rancour and I always been an active person, I like returning service. Since a few years, I've been passionate for photography. The art inspires and interests me. I have always dreamt of earning my life thanks to photography. I know it won't be easy, but as I like to says: "When we want, we can!" That's my motto. I think so, I will probably study communication or journalism and soon after I will make a specialization in photography. I also adore decoration art, I could study it while I will attend photography classes. So I already have an idea but I don't know in wich town I'm going to study.

4 comments:

  1. hey! that's so original !
    but i don't understand a single word... :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...I asked Douglas but he didn't understand either...it is a riddle?

    lol (laugh out loud :p)

    ReplyDelete
  3. word is a goof translator :p
    how interresting! it's sad that the others can't read it :s
    i love decoration art and photography too :P
    i hope that our festival will be a great success and i applause all the comite for their good job :P
    now,It belongs to us to have a good organisation and make a success of it !

    ReplyDelete